The approach of Robertson Associates is based on the principle of lasting partnerships with both clients and candidates. Our trusted expertise and strict standard of confidentiality lead to a WinWin situation with durable impact on individual and corporate success.
An extract of open positions
- 1. Relationship building
- Good assessment skills to determine which KOLs impact our business.
- Uses appropriate behaviour skills to build trustful relationships to KOLs.
- Has a clear understanding how to leverage the relationships.
- Evaluates regularly investments for setting up & keeping relationships against objectives.
- 2. Communication
- Has a good understanding which kind of product benefits, messages and scientific data are attractive & relevant for the respective HCP target groups.
- Journalistic skills to translate scientific data into compelling & credible messages in line with business objectives.
- Demonstrates persuasive power to implement messages internally & externally.
- Continuously strives to optimize the communication impact by seeking feedback on communication attractiveness & credibility with HCP target groups
- To be comfortable communicating with KOLs in all areas of infant and toddler nutrition, including activist groups.
- To work in a transparent, open and ethical manner with both external and internal stakeholders.
- 3. Scientific way of working
- Has own experience in scientific research/data and has a good understanding of the science generating process.
- Good understanding of how HCPs & the scientific community asses the relevance of scientific data for improving child health
- 4. Personal skills
- Very good skill in French/Flemish & English (verbal & written)
- Qualification in relevant life sciences (e.g. nutrition, biology, dietetics, medicine).
- Good organisational skills which allow setting up symposia, congress participations & other events.
- Strong team player with the ability to self-motivate and work alone.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
- Thrives in a challenging and changing environment.
- Keeps the overview during complex tasks (project management).
- Empathy towards HCPs for building a positive relationship.
- Ability to self-analyse.
- Openly asks for feedback and accepts criticism.
- Open to new views and challenges.
- Pursues the highest standards of personal performance.
- Shows a willingness to take responsibility for own developments
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team keeping high level of motivation and to attract and retain talents.
- Strong Team player, encouraging cross-functional functioning with a proven track record in managingpeople in a matrix organization.
- Ability to bring a strategic view and leadership to the country Management Team.
- Strong scientific acumen combined with strong commercial sense.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong conviction and collaborative influencing skills.
- Identify and implement key ratios / KPIs for different parts of the company.
- Identify and suggest improvements.
- Develop the “business sense” within the company
- Proactively support management in identification of improvement areas
- Investment analysis and application
- Budgets/business plans (including sales and production)
- Forecasts (including sales and production).
De ideale kandidaat voldoet aan het volgende profiel:
• Academisch niveau; Relevant W.O diploma economie of Sociale Gedragswetenschappen of een vergelijkbaar niveau
• Bij voorkeur ervaren in het omgaan met een ambique rol (zowel eigenaar als opdrachtgever)
• Gedegen ervaring (5 tot 10 jaar op directive niveau) bij voorkeur in een bedrijfsmatig aangestuurde omgeving
• Vakinhoudelijk gesprekspartner met een goed begrip van de meest actuele ontwikkelingen inzake participatiewet, WMO en Jeugdzorgwet
• Sturend op resultaat en de voortgang bewakend, koersvast
• Boegbeeld voor de organisatie, sparringpartner van het bestuur, bereid om tegenstellingen te duiden en te addresseren
• Bij voorkeur woonachtig in oost Nederland
The candidate will also be involved in corporate litigation and international commercial disputes, strategic partnership agreements, due diligence, mergers & acquisitions and start-up operations in both Italian and foreign markets.
We require a law degree with honors, previous experience as a legal expert, preferably gained in structured companies operating in engineering, plant equipment, and general construction or in large international law firms. A perfect knowledge of Legal English and a second foreign language will complete the profile. Accredited lawyers need only apply.
Il candidato ideale avrà i seguenti requisiti:
- laurea in Ingegneria meccanica o, in subordine, elettrica / elettrotecnica;
- precedente esperienza come Responsabile della Qualità, almeno quinquennale, maturata in aziende metalmeccaniche modernamente strutturate - preferibilmente del settore dell'automotive o del bianco;
- conoscenza del sistema Qualità e delle procedure atte a garantire la continuità nelle certificazioni ed il miglioramento costante dei processi aziendali; assistenza alle varie funzione nella individuazione di obiettivi e indicatori della qualità e periodica verifica della fedeltà agli stessi;
Pramex International is looking for a General Manager for its UK subsidiary, with a focus on developing turnover and operations.
With a current team of 5 persons and a network of partners, (s)he will be responsible for selling the Pramex expertise and executing acquired mandates. Clients are either French companies planning activities in the UK as well as any international company planning international presence to or from the UK.
The role of the Partner / Director:
• You take responsibility for developing the company’ presence in assigned market(s)
• You will take creative risks for delivering innovative functional solutions on medium complex client engagements contributing to Weave’s intellectual capital and building relationships of trust
• You network with clients and prospects, actively manage individual opportunities, respond to RFPs, develop proposals, lead opportunity meetings with clients. You will Coach and guide local team members to develop their professional and personal skills, motivation and compliance with Weave’ values
• You are expected to assist in the development of sales tools, materials, market studies